Yes, Products manufactured by Willow Way, LLC, are warranted for one (1) year (parts & labor) from date of delivery, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
- All Bath Bomb molds are warranted for 120 days, and must be used on a Press made by SoapEquipment.com. Used in any other way or by any other method, automatically voids warranty. Proof of purchase may be required.
- Soap cutting wire breakage is not warranted.
- Bucket, Drum Band heaters and Ball Valve Band Heaters are warranted for 180 days.
- Stamps, Bath Bomb & Soap are warranted for 120 days.
All Willow Way warranties apply to the customer or Original Owner (the individual or company who purchased the product) and are Non Transferable.
Willow Way will pay shipping for 90 days from date of delivery to and from the purchasers address for Warranty Returns for equipment and products manufactured by Willow Way, LLC.
Restrictions. The above warranty does not apply if the Product
- has been altered, except by Willow Way or its authorized representative,
- has not been installed, operated, repaired, or maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by Willow Way,
- has been subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, abnormal environmental conditions, misuse, negligence, or accident.
- Products i.e. Bath Bomb Presses and Cutters are designed to be used with our molds and cutting frames. Using other parts or molds with these products will void warranty.
- Use of Bath Bomb molds, Cutting Frames and Soap Molds with other than Willow Way equipment will void warranty.
- WEIGHTS SHOWN – ARE APPROXIMATE, will vary depending on formula, pressure, oil, water, amount of material, coarseness of ingredients, etc. THICKNESS / HEIGHT, will vary depending on formula, pressure and amount of material. There are no refunds or exchanges based on “Differed Opinion” of Weight and or Thickness.
- NO RETURNS on Electrical items if used, i.e. Motors, Heaters etc.
Warranty repair and/or replacement: You must first contact customer service and receive an RMA if we determine that your equipment needs to be returned to us.
Some products might only need a part removed and only that part returned. This will require you to disassemble and re-assemble the part or parts (instructions will be provided).
Wire breakage is not included in the warranty; extra wire is supplied with each soap cutter.
If we determine that the failure was due to negligence, abuse or misuse, the customer becomes fully responsible for shipping, parts and labor for that part of the failed condition.
We are not responsible for loss of, time, materials or labor costs in any way.
We cannot send out a replacement before receiving your defective equipment and inspecting it to determine if it needs repaired or replaced. In some cases we can send out the replacement immediately once you have provided a valid credit card and signed an authorization form. Once the defective item is received we will issue a credit to your card.
Prior to shipping back any parts or equipment please contact us for return authorization and complete instructions.
Products not manufactured by Willow Way will be covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty. In general, body care and soap manufacturing equipment such as Soap Cutters, Soap Molds, Soap Oil – Candle Wax Heaters, Soap Stampers, Bath Bombs, are products manufactured by Willow Way LLC.
If in doubt when purchasing, as to which products are not manufactured by Willow Way, please contact us.
We reserve the right to make changes without prior written notice.
Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and the entire liability of Willow Way, LLC under this warranty will be, at Willow Way’s or its service center’s option: (1) shipment of a replacement part within the warranty period or (2) an RMA to return the item to Willow Way. Willow Way replacement parts used in product replacement may be new or equivalent to new. Willow Way’s obligations hereunder are conditioned upon the return of affected product in accordance with Willow Way’s or its service center’s then-current Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedures.