At Willow Way, LLC (SoapEquipment.com) we strive to ship our quality products to you, using the most economical and efficient way possible.
Getting your order to you quickly and safely is our first priority.
Orders received after 10AM (ET) will be entered in the system on the Next Business Day.
Shipping Department Contact Information:
Willow Way LLC
520 W. Main St.
Hagerstown, IN 47346
Attn: Shipping Department
General Delivery Policy (small package):
We mainly ship by UPS but we have the ability to ship via, other carriers (At customer’s request). HOWEVER, some carrier’s shipments are not easily traceable. Therefore, if the BUYER chooses a company different than our standard carrier, the BUYER is responsible for the shipment, once it leaves our warehouse. By use of this site, customers authorize UPS to leave a package at the destination delivery address, without obtaining a signature; if the UPS driver deems the location to be safe. Customers who are not able to locate the package that is claimed as delivered, must follow the instructions for filing a claim listed below under the heading “Incorrect Delivery and Lost Package Claims.”
Shopping cart orders are calculated using UPS. Once your order is paid and submitted in the shopping cart we cannot change the shipping method without charging a minimum of $15 and could be more depending on credit card changes and reprocessing your order. If you want to change the shipping method to something other than UPS, either call us or proceed with your cart order as follows… Select NONE under payment options and tell us what method of shipping you prefer in the comments section, then continue to process your order. We will contact you with shipping charges and payment information. Note: (We mainly ship by UPS but we have the ability to ship via, other carriers (At customer’s request). HOWEVER, some carrier’s shipments are not easily traceable. Therefore, if the BUYER chooses a company different than our standard carrier, the BUYER is responsible for the shipment, once it leaves our warehouse).
A refused shipment occurs when the customer refuses to accept the package during a delivery attempt. Reasons for Refusal are obvious damage to the contents of the package. This can occur, whether it was shipped through UPS, USPS, DB Schenker or one of our other carriers. Customers who refuse delivery must contact Willow Way LLC Shipping Department immediately. In some cases the customer may be assessed a fee to cover return shipping and labor charges. This cost will be passed along to the customer in the form of a deduction from the total credit due to the customer. In addition, refused shipments may be considered an “Unauthorized Return” and subject to the policies thereof.
Return Shipping Charges:
Willow Way LLC may provide a UPS Return Pick Up, depending on the reason a return is requested. If shipping any other way, please contact Willow Way LLC Shipping Department at 765-530-0307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for other arrangements. The customer is held responsible for all shipping fees where the Return was not approved.
You must check package or crate contents before signing off on the shipment. The shipment is packaged with the utmost care, and the goods are in pristine condition, when they leave our warehouse.
We cannot send out a replacement for your damaged equipment until the Claims Process is completed. In some cases we can send out the replacement immediately once you have provided us a valid credit card and signed an authorization form. Once the damaged equipment claim process is complete and we have received payment we will issue a credit to your card.
Visible Damage, Concealed Damage, and Missing Content Claims.
- “Visible Damage” is defined as any damage to the packaging that is identifiable without opening the package at the time of delivery.
- UPS shipments:
- Please inspect the box or boxes while the Driver is present.
- If damage is found to the contents, have the Driver make a report.
- If the Driver is not present then follow the steps below under “Concealed Damage”
- If by Motor Freight, Ocean or Air Transport Carrier:
- Please report any visible damage immediately to the Driver. Have them file a report, and then contact our Shipping Dept.
- UPS shipments:
- “Concealed Damage” is defined as any damage that is not immediately noticeable at the time the package is opened or when the product is first used.
- If delivered by UPS, take pictures, call UPS and file a claim right away. Do not throw anything away.
- UPS, 1-800-742-5877…Press 0 (operator). Follow their instructions or go online at, http://www.ups.com.
- If a US Postal delivery; we suggest you inspect the package, if damage is found, call the Shipping Dept right away for instructions.
- For the above shipments, it can be very difficult to make a claim, after the fact. Due to the nature of our equipment, there is nothing that can be damaged, unless the carton or crate is hit, dropped, punctured, and shows this in some visual way. This being the case, inspect everything thoroughly.
- If a Motor Freight, Ocean or Air Transport Carrier:
- If damage is found after the Driver leaves, and the shipment signed for, it is too late to make a claim. Therefore it is important that you do not sign for the shipment until you are positive there is no damage.
- “Missing Content” is defined as any package that is missing product that the packing slip states is included.
All instances above must be made directly to Shipping Department within five (5) business days of delivery. Any claims made after that time will not be honored. Please contact Willow Way LLC at 765-530-0307 or email@example.com to make such a claim.
Visible Damage and Concealed Damage claims can take up to, 7 to 10 business days for a Carrier to inspect the item or items. Please do not throw anything away until we say that this is okay to do so.
- Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to get a Representative to come out and check the damage, let alone pay a claim for a shipment that was signed for, stating, “There was no damage to the shipment”. Bottom line…. Be very careful when inspecting your shipment.
- Drivers are always busy and will push you to sign for the shipment so they can get on down the road. Do not pay attention, finish your inspection. You must be satisfied there is no damage! Take pictures if there is any doubt.
Incorrect Delivery and Lost Package Claims
- “Incorrect Delivery” is defined as any incident where the driver delivers the package to the wrong address or individual.
- “Lost Packages or Shipments” may occur in three ways.
- First; lost packages may occur when packages are not able to be located within the carrier’s network.
- Second; a package may be considered lost when the carrier claims delivery was completed by leaving the package on the doorstep, but the customer cannot locate the package.
- Third; Incorrect shipping address. This is where the ship-to address is incorrect on the Proposal or Invoice and Shipping used that address.
Occasionally a shipment will get lost. Although it is rare, it always seems to happen when the merchandise is needed quickly. Both “Incorrect Delivery” and “Lost Package” incidents are usually discovered through standard tracking of the package.
Mistakes do happen this is why it is extremely important to verify the ship-to address on the proposal, invoice or cart receipt. In the case of a verbal or written order, we provide a proposal. The customer is responsible for verification of Ship-to Address. This must be done prior to shipment. In any case, the Customer will be responsible for all charges related to rerouting of shipment.
After you have received notification of shipment from us or from the Shipper, and the allotted amount of time for transit has passed; we suggest that you check tracking on the package. If tracking does not show definitively where the package is or when it is to arrive, then please contact the Shipper, to report a lost shipment. Then contact Willow Way LLC Shipping Department firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claims for Incorrect Delivery or Lost Packages:
- After we are notified, we will start tracing on our end, and file a Lost Shipment Claim.
- Claims must be made directly to our Shipping Department, 765-530-0307 or emailed to email@example.com
- At this point you have three choices:
- 1. Wait for the claim to be approved and then we re-ship the order.
- 2. Purchase the item or items again, and have them shipped right away to you. Your money will be refunded when the claim has been approved or the shipment is returned to us.
- 3. Give it more time and see if the order turns up and wait to receive it.
- Please note: UPS approval for a claim may take up to 10 days after filling. USPS approval can take several weeks.
- “Incorrect Delivery” or “Lost Package” claims, will be honored after thirty (30) days from shipment date.
Incorrect Product Claims:
Please call Willow Way LLC, Shipping Department at 765-530-0307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for assistance in resolving any issues with your order.
Freight Shipment Claims:
We ship primarily with, R&L, UPS Freight and DB Schenker. Shipments are made using our carriers. This protects your shipment (insurance) and ensures a better freight rate. Under exceptional conditions, we may ship with another carrier at customers’ request. The Customer would then assume complete responsibility for the shipment once it leaves our warehouse. If shipped using our carrier, a claim may be filed after two (2) weeks, from the scheduled delivery date.
Please contact Willow Way LLC Shipping Department at 765-530-0307 or email us at email@example.com to file such a claim.
Should you Request your own Carrier:
If a customer requests a carrier other than one of our normal carriers, we reserve the right to charge for the time it takes for us to prepare the required Customs and Shipping Documents. It commonly takes more time to work with an unfamiliar carrier. The fee for the documents will be between $50 and $100 depending upon complexity.
Incorrect Information or Changes after Customs and Shipping Documents have been completed:
We request that you verify and double check all of your contact, shipping and Broker information. For your goods to smoothly flow through Customs and through Air or Ocean transit; proper titles, company or personal name, contact names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. must be < Legally > correct. If Customs finds that the information provided does not match < In Detail >, your information, as registered in your country, problems may result. This can take hours of our time in new paperwork and phone calls. Our charge for this is $50 per hour.
Once the documents have been created, should any information be incorrect, such as, wrong or insufficient address, company or personal name, broker information, contact information, etc., there will be an additional minimum fee of $100.00 to re-work the paperwork.
No “Incorrect Delivery” or “Lost Package” claims, will be honored after thirty (30) days from shipment date.